So this is probably one of the tastiest ways I’ve made zucchini to date. If you want an anti-carb treat but wish you could have the yummy taste of pizza bread, this will feed those cravings! And it’s so easy to make!
2 large tomatoes
Shredded or fresh mozzarella
Seasonings (I used: garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper)
Optional: turkey pepperoni
1. Cut the zucchini in halves
2. Slice a sliver off the bottoms so they will lay flat and not roll on the baking tray.
3. Drizzle with some EVOO
4. Season with garlic powder.
5. Lay sliced tomatoes on top and then a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
6. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes.
7. Take out and add the mozzarella, then bake for another 4-5 minutes.
8. Garnish with Italian seasoning or fresh basil.
**If you wanted to add turkey pepperoni, do so on top the tomatoes but before the cheese.